Funny Kitchen Signs
We’ve all seen them dotted around our family and friends houses. Some are adorable quotes about the family household and love and happiness, while others are just simply hilarious.
As Bank Holiday weekend is approaching with many of us planning to kick back and stay out of the kitchen, opting for some much need rest and relaxation time, we have found the funniest kitchen signs which you can post on your door to show that this cook is off duty!
- Kitchen Closed – This Chick Has Had It!
- Ring My Bell For Maid Service…If No Answer Do It Yourself!
- Martha Stewart doesn’t live here!!
- I’m creative; you can’t expect me to be neat too!
- So this isn’t Home Sweet Home… Adjust!
- I clean house every other day…. Today is the other day!
- If you write in the dust, please don’t date it!
- I would cook dinner but I can’t find the can opener!
- My house was clean last week, too bad you missed it!
- A clean kitchen is the sign of a wasted life.
- COOK CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!
- I came, I saw, I decided to order take out.
- If you don’t like my standards of cooking…lower your standards.
- You may touch the dust in this house…but please don’t write in it!
- Apology…Although you’ll find our house a mess, Come in, sit down, and converse. It doesn’t always look like this: Some days it’s even worse.
- A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen, and this kitchen is delirious.
- If we are what we eat, then I’m easy, fast, and cheap.
- A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
- Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
- Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.
- A clean house is a sign of a misspent life.
- Help keep the kitchen clean – eat out.
- Countless number of people have eaten in this kitchen and gone on to lead normal lives.
- My next house will have no cupboards, just vending machines.
- Gardening forever… Housework, never!
- Dull women have immaculate houses.
- I am sorry your opinion wasn’t in the recipe.
Whatever you have planned this Bank Holiday weekend make sure that you aren’t working too hard as this is the last public holiday until Christmas and we all know that this festive holiday isn’t exactly a quiet one!
Instead why not head out shopping or out for a day out with a trendy Olive Sandwiches cotton bags on your shoulder from Ulster Weavers.com. The fantastic collection of bags is great for those women who are making their stance in the kitchen and opting for a weekend of fun and relaxation instead. The adorable Olive Sandwiches collection has three fantastically designed cotton bags as well as some creative and fun linen tea towels which will certainly look fabulous in your kitchen.
For more information visit UlsterWeavers.com.